FitHab®is a boutique professional fitness training business that is focused on advising people, communities, and businesses on fitness, healthy active living, rehabilitation, and how to make fitness a habit for life. FitHab® is fitness and habit or rehabilitation. In 2004, FitHab® was established by Luis Torres to meet the growing need for highly skilled, educated, and experienced fitness professionals, with the goal of educating clients to make positive changes in their fitness habits and health.
Through FitHab®, Luis’ mission is to contribute to a better quality of life by helping clients and the community understand the importance of active living, by motivating and supporting them with knowledge to help overcome uncertainties.
to maintain the presence in the forefront of fitness training and to continue to provide the very best of cutting edge techniques for the demands of the client. Located in Redwood City, CA., FitHab® conducts personal training and holds classes in Redwood City and also serves the local communities of Atherton, Woodside, Emerald Hills, Menlo Park, Portola Valley, Palo Alto, San Carlos, Belmont, San Mateo, Hillsborough and other areas along the Peninsula.
FitHab® has several defining principles that sets it apart. Fitness should be simple, efficient, effective, fun, safe, and ideally outdoors. I can train you anywhere – at home, a park, a playground, in the woods, and even at a gym.
- Training of clients occur in a variety of places, at home, work, parks, urban environments, even a gym.
- Life is complicated; exercise shouldn’t be, especially to stay healthy and fit.
- You don’t have a lot of time to exercise, so learn to exercise and maximize your return on the time and energy invested.
- Your training needs to be effective to see and/or feel results.
- Exercise should be fun and enjoyable or you won’t stick to it.
- Training outdoors is better, healthier, and more fun. In a place like California, we can do this year-round.
- The training is designed to follow natural human movement capabilities. Natural means to understand that we evolved to structurally incorporate a wide range of movement capabilities. The training incorporates those movement capabilities and more.